Seychelles Christmas Package (5 Days – 4 Nights)
Travel Dates: 23rd Dec 2018 – 07th Jan 2019
Located in the western Indian Ocean between 4° and 10° south of the equator is The Seychelles Islands. This unique travel destination is renowned for its timeless beauty, tranquility and diversity, which rolls from emerald green rain-forests down to crystal clear turquoise waters, home to some of the rarest species of flora and fauna on earth. The perfect setting for a tropical island dream holiday…world famous and exquisite beaches, incredible rock formations, amazing coral reefs, picturesque mountains, a warm climate year-round and a wide range of accommodation!
Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
This high-end, beachfront resort is 6 km from scuba diving off Thérèse Island and 11 km from Seychelles National Botanical Gardens. The modern, warm rooms feature sea or garden views and balconies or terraces, as well as minibars and flat-screen TVs. Wi-Fi is available.
Suites add living rooms, and there’s 24-hour room service. The 2 bright restaurants serve regional and Asian cuisine, and private meals can be served on the beach. There are 2 bars, including 1 by the outdoor pool. Other amenities include a spa, a gym and a tennis court, plus a kids’ club. Cooking classes, yoga, water sports and fishing are also available.
Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort Casino
On tree-lined grounds along Beau Vallon Beach, this informal resort is 14 km from Seychelles International Airport. Unassuming rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screens, minifridges and safes, as well as tea and coffeemakers. Some add sofas. Upgraded rooms provide furnished balconies. Suites offer living rooms, dining areas and/or kitchenettes. There are 3 restaurants, including an ornate Chinese eatery, and a pizzeria with beach views. There’s also an open-air bar. Other amenities consist of an outdoor pool, a casino, a gym and a dive center, plus tennis, billiards and volleyball facilities.
- Return flights
- 4 night accommodation on Half Board Basis
- Arrival and departure airport transfers (sharing)
- New year’s/ Christmas supplements on relevant days
- Full day bus tour Mahe with Lunch
- Any other item of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal items
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not stated and drinks
- This is a quotation only, rates are subject to change at the time of reservation Flight fares are subject to change
- No Reservation has been made yet
- Confirmation is subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Deposit or Full payment is required to confirm the booking